With the presence of billions of informative and business pages on web, it is nearly impossible for consumers to make a direct reach to the website of every service provider. Search Engines like Google and Bing help them in reaching the best service providers by ranking websites of companies in their search results. Whenever user hits a search query in a search engine, the engine does data mining on its database, sorts it according to the rankings generated by its website analysing and ranking algorithms, and sends the results to the user.
Merely having a website in running state on internet does not guarantee success of your business. Website needs to be fine-tuned in such a manner that they are accepted and ranked good by the major search engines so that your prospective customers can make a direct reach to you through your website highlighted by Google or Bing.
Search Engine Optimization is a process that improves the visibility of a web page in the search results of search engines via un-paid (organic) search results. A well-planned SEO execution process consists of a variety of optimization tasks including URL Rewriting, Back linking, Content optimization, Adherence to web standards, Meta tags optimization, Sitemap management and many others. Each task needs hours of hard labour and years of experience for achieving foresighted results.
Although SEO can take your business to new heights, a badly executed SEO process can have adverse effects, dump your website and can even mark your website blacklisted. PinnacleWorks, being committed to brand your business with a higher success rate, has employed experienced SEO professionals armed with highly effective tools who perform an in-depth analysis of your business and competitors plan the optimization processes for you and execute them with continuous performance monitoring. To keep an eye on the outcomes and investments, we provide our clients with high performance monitoring tools through which they can track the effectiveness of campaigns in real time right from their desk.
Being the Best and preferred SEO Company in Gurgaon, we have served many organizations and institutions with our best in class SEO services that provided:
- Global Branding
- More traffic with quality and genuine leads
- Improved ranking in all major search engines
- Best RROI (Rate of Return for Investment)
- Higher business growth
- Better exposure to International Markets
We take pride in all the efforts we achieve for clients, and we are constantly adjusting and re-evaluating our professional SEO & IM services to fit the specific needs, goals and expectations of each company. Well-researched and well-executed campaigns do deliver results over time. But sometimes, even we are surprised by the numbers that sites can achieve with our help.
Every business is different, and the challenges our clients face evolve as they change and grow. We are proud to be the chosen partner of Tula’s Institute and Tula’s International School, Dehradun and excited to share the success they have seen as we have identified challenges and crafted plans to improve their search rankings. Take a closer look to see the incredible ROI that these clients have achieved with our help.
- We conducted a complete audit of Tula’s Institute and Tula’s International School’s website and related social media footprint, reviewing site architecture, analytics configuration, SEO rankings, content and competitive positioning.
- We optimized on-page SEO factors for the Tula’s Institute and Tula’s International School website, including page titles, metatags, and page descriptions. This work was conducted to focus the site’s content on a revised set of related keywords to attract a broader base and larger volume of targeted site visitor traffic.
Our work with Tula’s Institute and Tula’s International School resulted in a number of specific outcomes:
- The number of sessions through targeted paid search increased by 678.62%
- The number of Users increased by 32.88%
- The number of Pageviews increased by 19.56%
- Direct Sessions also increased by 73.63%
- The number of Sessions via Organic Search Traffic increased by 37.50%
- The number of Goal Completions via Organic Search Traffic increased by 20.14%
- The Goal Completion Rate via Social Media channel increased by 23.48%
- In 2014-15, Total Leads were 5786 out of which 69% from digital media including website, social networking etc.
- About 40.54% confirmed admissions share is achieved from digital media in current year.
Drop an email to email@example.com for a detailed copy of the case study.