Graphic Designer will be responsible to design creative assets that will primarily be displayed on various social media platforms, work with client-provided content as well as create original content for various clients as well as for the organization and develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, flyers, and web-based UXD.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Must have hands-on experience on Vector Making, Motion Graphics and Video Making
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software such as Photoshop and After Effects are must
- Create visual aspects of websites and other media, marketing materials, including infographics.
- Must possess a creative mind and exhibit knowledge in creative marketing, advertising, and technology trends
- Must have a creative thinking
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, After Effects)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or a related field is a plus
- Must be a Team Player
- Should be ready to work in a Start-Up Culture