Graphic /Visual Designers are responsible to design creative assets that will primarily be displayed on various social media platforms. Work with client provided content as well as create original content for various Clients as well as for the organization. They develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, flyers, corporate reports and web based UXD .
- Determine the message that the design should portray.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Develop graphics, visual aids, audio and images for product illustrations and websites.
- Create designs either by hand or using computer software packages.
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout.
Relevant subjects for graphic design work include those that involve visual arts. In particular, a degree or HND in the following subjects may increase your chances:
- Video Editing/Composition
- Communication design
- Graphic designs
- Web Designing
- Should have competency on working with web Apps
- Good experience with all software from Adobe Creative suite – Photoshop, AI , Indesign,Premiere Pro, After Effects and Coreldraw.
- Should be able to work under pressure
- Must be a Team Player
- Should be ready to work in a Start-Up Culture
0 – 4 Years