To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; respond well to questions.
- Lead Generation & Closure – The individual will be responsible for identifying the potential leads, Communicating with them and closing the deals.
- Good Presentation Skills – The individual should be able to present the product & services in an impressive way of closing the deal.
- Prompt Response – Person should be witty enough to know how to handle situations of unexpected questions & should be prompt in taking calls as per the need.
- Good Technical Understanding – The individual needs to have a sound knowledge about the latest technology along with a decent understanding of how things work in IT. A technical background will help.>
- Teamwork – Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Client Visits – Visits clients and demonstrate the products to initiate & close the deals.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistent at work and arrives at meeting and appointments on time.
- Great sense of initiative & strategic thinking
- Team player
- High sense of accountability
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent networking skills
- Natural ability to build trust
- Excellent learning ability
- Create and Manage Network of Associates
- Create Lead Sources via Cold Calls/ E-mails/ SMS, etc.
- Regular interaction and follow-ups with the prospective clients from lead generation to conversion.
- Visit potential clients and deliver appropriate presentations on products/services.
- Responsible for pre-sales which includes Demonstration of the Products via Digital Media.
- Grow revenue base by identifying and closing new business without territory restrictions.
- Will be responsible for the identification of leads, opportunities and meeting revenue targets.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers.
- Able to identify additional requirements of the clients where our company services could fit in.
- Identifying Opportunities & Market Gap from where the revenue could be generated.
- Able to work under pressure and sharing daily, monthly, weekly sales reports.
- Maintain a professional and courteous manner with all the prospective accredited business/associates.
- Accurately and truthfully explain all benefits of associating with PinnacleWorks.
- MBA or other equivalent qualifications.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of Technology and IT sector.
- Great convincing Power.
- Technical Background would be a huge advantage
- Open to Travel & On-Field Roles
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The sales executive will be working on the field for 60% of their time and for the rest of the period will be working in an office environment. They will frequently visit other offices and working environments in order to hold meetings and conduct research.
The office working hours will be 10 to 7:30 timetable. The On-Field timings will be flexible depending upon the meetings and visit schedule. The weekend work may be necessary at busy times and as per potential associate requirements.
1 – 4 Years