Technical Sales Associate
IT Sales Associate will be responsible to build, connect and establish relationships with clients, thus converting them into potential leads.
Scope of Work
- Conduct research to identify new market & client needs where the revenue could be generated.
- Regular interaction and follow-ups with potential clients from lead generation to conversion.
- Visit potential clients and deliver appropriate presentations on products/services.
- Responsible for pre-sales which includes Demonstration of the Products via Digital Media.
- Grow revenue base by identifying and closing new business without territory restrictions.
- Create and Manage Network of Associates
- Generate leads via Cold Calls / Emails / SMS and record & maintain client data.
- Represent the company at the highest level to clients,peer organization & business associates.
- Responsible for the identification of leads, opportunities and meeting growth targets.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new & existing clients/ customers.
- Identify additional requirements of the clients where our company services could fit in
- Maintain a professional and courteous manner with all the prospective accredited business/associates.
- Self motivated performer in individual capacity.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- Provide technical support for customers to support pre-sales and post-sales processes.
- Accurately and truthfully explain all the benefits of associating with PinnacleWorks.
Desired Skill Set
- Min 2 years or above IT operations / sales experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in English language (both written and spoken).
- Strong Analytical & problem solving skills.
- Good at Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
- Good understanding of the Technology / IT sector.
- Technical Background would be an added advantage.
- Open to Travel
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
34-A, 34-B, 34-C, Tower-B1, Spaze Itech Park, Sector 49, Gurgaon, Haryana, 122018, India
December 4, 2019